Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Fun on the Road

Hi Everyone!

Mommy and I went to Yia Yia and Papou's this past weekend for a visit. Mommy got to go to Auntie Lisa's Baby Shower on Saturday. Auntie Lisa is going to have a baby girl very soon. It was really snowy out that day so I got to stay home and play with Yia Yia and Papou. I had a blast. I got to make a nest with blankets and pillows and play. It was so much fun. Mommy laughed when she got home because I was pretending to use the remotes as telephones and talk to Daddy.


And I really am getting the hang of this walking thing. I think that I am going to like it quite a bit. Pretty soon I think I will try that thing called running.



I will talk to you all again soon. Lots of love.

Maximillian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a big boy Max. I can't wait to see you walk. Actually you'll probably be running the next time I see you;) I miss you and love you! MUAH (insert BIG kiss here)!

Cousin Sarah