Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Callie

Hi all, Max here.

Just wanted to share a newer picture of Callie. She is the best kitten ever.


Callie, the wonder kitten

Mommy says that I have been a little mean to Callie lately. I can't help it that Callie has the softest feet that I just want to squeeze really hard. And as a bonus, she makes this really cool sound that she doesn't usually make when I squeeze her. Mommy says that the sound she makes is because I am hurting her. I told Callie I was sorry, but I guess I shouldn't hurt anymore either. I have to work on that.

I have been working really hard on standing up with out using anything but the floor to help me up. I have managed to do it a couple of times but I think I will have it mastered pretty soon. Walking is still going ok, but why walk when you can crawl?

Max
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww poor callie, that's ok i'm sure she knows you didn't mean it.


and re: walking -- after you master walking, or probably before really you can try running! and that is lots of fun, not the least of which is the funny noises mommy and daddy make when you do it sometimes!