Thursday, October 27, 2005

Anniversary

Hi All, Max here.

Yesterday was Mommy and Daddy's third wedding anniversary! Daddy brought Mommy some flowers. Mommy showed them to me, but they freaked me out, just like grass does. I wanted those things as far away as possible!

Mommy and Daddy have been putting all our stuff in boxes. I keep trying to take everything out, but for some reason they don't like that very much. It has something to do with our new house. I am beginning to think that something might be up. Am I gonna have to leave my room? I know that we have been looking for a new room for me, but I thought I would just have two. I think that maybe I won't.

I am getting a couple new teeth too. Two more on the bottom for a total of 7.5. Mommy said she is having trouble seeing if another one is coming in on top too.

I am standing for longer periods of time too. Mommy says that I should try walking, but it is so easy just to crawl where I need to go.

Cousin Cailyn is walking really well now. She is so cool! Yia Yia said that Cailyn was crawling just like my mommy did when she was little. Yia Yia thought that Cailyn would be walking quick because of that. I guess Yia Yia knows her stuff!

That is all for tonight.

love you all.
Maxer to the Millian

No comments: