Sunday, October 02, 2005

All About Town

Hi all, Max here.

Well, I have been one busy boy! This past week mommy and I went to visit Uncle Sean and Aunt Megan so that I could help take care of cousin Cailyn. Aunt Mimi and Uncle Sean had to work and since mommy didn't for a couple of days, we went to hang out with Cailyn. Now let me tell you, we had loads of fun! Cailyn has some cool toys that we don't have at my house. Like this thing that plays music and sings. I could stand up to it and hit the buttons to make it work. Cailyn and I hung out there for hours!! Mommy has a picture of it maybe, but she has to load the pictures to the computer from the camera for me still. (She has been really bad about getting these pictures uploaded. Soon, I hope though.)

Cailyn also showed me this thing that is on the wall by the carpet. There is one behind every door (weird!), but it goes "boing" when you hit it and it shakes back and forth. Mommy called it a door stop, I just call it cool. I could have played with that all day.

And I got to see Jackson and Wiley. They are some pretty cool animals.

And you know what else? Yia Yia and Papou came to see me! They said that it was a little closer drive, so it was like we met halfway between our houses. I was so excited to see them. It has been a while, but it was great. Papou and I practiced our counting and then we played quite a bit. I tell you, it was a fun couple of days.

In other news...

We may have sold our house! Mommy and Daddy say it looks fairly promising. We even looked at a couple of houses that may have my new room in it! Mommy and Daddy think that one so far looks not so bad, but we are going to look at some more houses on Tuesday. Mommy says that we will find something, she just hopes that we will be able to find something in a short time and something that has most what we want in a house. She says that it is hard to find a house that has it all! Wish us luck anyway!

that is all for now. Hopefully some pictures soon!!!!!!

love
Max

No comments: