Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Trick or Treat

Hi Everyone!

Yesterday was my first ever Happy Halloween. It is a holiday in which kids get dressed up in costumes and come to my house and ask for candy. It was pretty cool; some of the kids were funny, others scary. Mommy turned me into a Punk Rocker. She put some gunk in my hair so that it stood up high. She called it a Mohawk.


Mohawk Boy

I also had a Ramones t-shirt. I don't know who they are but they look like some really cool bears.



(Click Picture to Enlarge)


While Mommy waited for the kids at our house, Daddy and I went to trick or treat at Grandma and Grandpa's. There were lots of kids at their house! It was a pretty fun night.

Next year Mommy said I get to choose what I want to be. And I can go to a lot more houses. It will be loads of fun!


Hope you all had a great and spooky Halloween!

Max

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MAX! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY?! WHY ISN'T THERE A NEW BLOG ABOUT IT?!?!?!?! Happy one year - you are the coolest one-year old I know.

I can't wait to see you!

Feecha :)