Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Shout out to all my friends and family


Shout out! Posted by Hello

Hi all, Max here.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am having a bit of a rough day for some reason. Can't put my finger on it though. Just don't want to sleep and I just feel like crying.

Mommy says that I am a morning person and since it isn't morning anymore, I guess I feel a bit sad. I should probably just go to sleep and that way morning will come quicker!

until next time,
love,
Maximillian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning max. thinking about you every day. grandpa

Anonymous said...

Hi Max -- Grandma is all excited because you get to come and stay with us a little while tomorrow while your Mommy goes to the dentist. You reminded me of this because you have your mouth open soooo wide just like you do when you go to the dentist. Hope you are having fun at Uncle Sean and Aumt Megan's house. I am sure you and Cailyn played a little last night. I know you are having a good time at the IX center because I am sure there are so many things to see and do. For now Grandma loves you and I will see you tomorrow.