Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Hi all, Max here,

Max's Busy Adventure Weekend:

This past weekend was a busy one for me. First of all, Daddy took me to a thing called Student Congress at a place called Boardman High School. I slept a lot but saw lots of older girls and boys. Then Daddy and I went home to see Mommy who was home from the library where she works. We were only there for a few minutes while I ate lunch before Daddy swept me up and into the car again.

We drove to a place called the Mall where I had a great time cruising around in my stroller. At the Mall it was Daddy's turn to have lunch. He got a piece of pizza and a cream soda. The pizza looked good. I can't wait until I can eat pizza.

Do you think that was enough for one day? Not even close, bud. Daddy then took me to visit Aunt Debbie, Uncle Jim, and cousin Sarah. I had a good time there. Uncle Jim is funny. Aunt Debbie, Sarah and Daddy colored Easter eggs. They were pretty. Then Daddy tried to feed me that evil bottle thing again. I don't know why they do that. I am starting to like the little bottle better, though. Maybe it isn't so evil after all.

If you think that was a big day, you won' t believe what happened next. Daddy took me home which was great because I thought I was going to be able to play in my jungle gym and play with Callie since I hadn't seen her all day, but then Mommy got home, and we were out the door into the car again. Whew.

I was really happy, though, because after a nap, I woke up at Uncle Sean, Aunt Megan, and Cailyn's house!!!! Yayyy. I got to see Jackson and Wiley and play with Cailyn. I got really tired, though, after a long day like that one, so I went to bed early.

The next day I got up and Mommy and Aunt Megan loaded me into Aunt Megan's car and took Cailyn and me to visit Auntie Marsha, and then took all of us to a place called a Baby Expo. I wasn't sure what that was, but it was a big place. I guess I am happy as long as I am with my Mommy.

Well, after a long visit to the Baby Expo and another car ride, I was at Aunt Megan and Uncle Sean's house again. The big people ate dinner, and it was into the car again and home.

I had a really busy weekend, but it was a fun-filled one. I can't wait to visit Cailyn again. She and I had a great time. If you don't believe me, check out the picture below. That's all for now, this bloggin' stuff is hard work. I think I will go take a nap. Good bye for now.

Love, Max


Cailyn and Me just chillin' Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im so blessed to have you two..grandpa