Sunday, March 13, 2005

Home Again

Hi all, Max here.

Mommy, Daddy and I went to Papou and Yia Yia's this weekend. I love them so much. It was so much fun to be there. And, guess what? Thea Sophia and my uncles Craigory and John were there too! I also got to see Tula and Julie. They are so pretty and fun. My mommy is lucky to have such cool cousins. I can't wait to see them and the other ones the next time we are in Marion.

Uncle John didn't bring his friend Carrie but he brought some cookies that she made. Mommy said they kicked a$$, but she wouldn't let me eat any of them. Yia Yia also made all sorts of yummy food, but Mommy said I couldn't have any of that either!! I don't get it; I hope I will get to try it someday. Today Uncle Craigory fed me with the evil bottle thing. I decided to give it a try so Uncle C wouldn't get upset. Uncle Craigory didn't change my diaper this weekend; he said once was enough.

I can't wait to go to Marion again to see everyone!

Until next time,
Love,
Maximillian


Thea Sophia and Uncle Craigory, worn out Posted by Hello

No comments: