Friday, February 25, 2005

What a Week

Hi everybody, Max here.

When I first started my blog, Daddy told me to say "Allow myself to introduce myself" like some guy named Austin Powers talks, but Thea Sophia didn't get it, so Mommy had me change it. I will now start this post with that Austin Powers joke again...
"Allow myself to introduce myself." --Austin Powers

I am Maximillian, if you didn't know. I would like to thank all of you who have come to visit my blog. Thanks for leaving comments; they brighten up my week. It is now easier than ever, by the way, to leave comments, so try again.

This week was pretty cool. Monday we were at Yia Yia's and Papou's--as you know from an earlier post of mine. Tuesday wasn't so good; I cried and fussed a lot. Mommy was worried about me, but I was just missing Yia Yia and Papou and had lots of gas.

Wednesday was okay, but Thursday was great. I played Halo 2 with my Daddy on XBOX Live. Daddy had a couple of good games. Maybe someday I will beat Daddy; I guess I will just have to keep practicing. Daddy was impressed by my belly time because I am almost able to roll over.

Friday was awesome. I played games with Mommy like Sit up and Go Back Slowly and Sit up and Stand and Then Go Backward Slowly. Grandma came over for a little while and everything!Yayyy.

Then when Daddy came home from work, we all went out to dinner and then to Borders for coffee!!! We had a great time (at least that is what Mommy and Daddy told me, as I was sleeping the whole time). I like the smell of coffee; maybe someday I will drink some.

Well, on to the weekend. I am so happy because Daddy doesn't have a speech tournament tomorrow (whatever that is) and that means he will be home all day. We might go someplace called Barnes and Nobles (whatever that is). Yayyy. I hope to play many games tomorrow as well including more Halo 2. That game is pretty but not as pretty as Mommy.

Well, everyone. Allow myself to...ah...say goodbye for now.

I will post soon. I look forward to your comments.

Have a good weekend,

Maximillian

No comments: