Saturday, February 26, 2005

Saturday Rocks!!!

Hi, all.

Today was a good day. I had very little scream time. After waking up and a good breakfast, I played lots of games with Mommy and Daddy while they ate their breakfast and watched TV.

Then Daddy and I played a little Halo 2 on XBOX Live. Daddy said he got his butt kicked (whatever that means). Then Grandma and Grandpa came over to visit me. Grandpa has had a cold lately, and I haven't seen him in a while; I missed him. Stay well, Grandpa. Grandma was really funny. She said she was shrinking. That's okay grandma, don't feel bad. You are bigger than me; that should make you feel better.

Then we went to Barnes and Noble where Mommy and Daddy met a friend name Simeone. He has a beard and was funny-looking. Mommy, Daddy, and Simeone drank coffee. I can't wait until I can drink coffee with them. Mommy bought me a kitten that looks like Callie. It is cute and cuddly.

Then we came home and changed my diaper and went to Target. I love Target. I saw some of Daddy's students there. He talked to them, and I just smiled at them. They were pretty. Mommy said she and Daddy spent too much money (whatever that is).

After we got home, I chilled in the recliner like a big boy while Mommy and Daddy ate their dinner. I had a lavender bath and then Mommy rocked me to sleep. What a busy day. Overall, I had a good time with Daddy and Mommy on a Saturday. Yayyyyy.

Talk to you later.

Thanks again for coming by my blog. Keep those comments coming.

Bye Bye

Love,

Maximillian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie -- It was so good to see you yesterday all smiling and happy. Everytime I see you you have grown. When we measured you you were nearly 26 1/2 inches tall. Soon you will be taller than grandma especially if I keep shrinking. Hopefully the new medicine will stop that. I am glad you had such a good time with you yia yia and popou down in Marion. Well, Grandma is going to get ready for church. I love you every minute of every day. We will see you Mon. morning when Mommy brings you so she can take Calli to the vet. Love you and your Mommy and Daddy Grandma R

Anonymous said...

hi pal. grandpa here. i love you dearly little one. see you tomorrow.