Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Update

Hi all, Max here.

This past weekend we went to visit Yia Yia and Papou. I also got to see my Uncle John and Thea Sophia and Uncle Craigory. Mommy brought Thea Sophia all sorts of clothes that Mommy wore when she was waiting for me, because Thea Sophia is waiting for someone too. A baby, that is, not just any old someone.

Mommy went to see Auntie Lisa's new baby Lauren. Mommy showed me pictures of the baby; she is a babe! I wasn't allowed to go see her myself because Mommy was worried I might give something to the baby and I don't mean flowers. I was feeling ok, but Mommy was nervous anyway since the baby was so new and my belly was acting a little "off". Lauren looks like her Daddy. She is so cute. I can't wait to really meet her!

My newest trick is climbing all over the furniture. Mommy and Daddy get very nervous, but they don't need to be, I know what I'm doing. Mommy and Daddy think that I am going to fall, but I am being really careful. I promise.


That's all for now.
Max
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: