Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My Favorite Actor

Hi Everyone, Max here.

I just wanted to let you all know about this great actor that is on the TV. His name is Elmo and he has his own TV show and he is only 3 and a half! He is very fun to watch and play with. I love him very much.

Posted by Picasa

Ready for Story Time

On Saturday Mommy and I went to story time at the Library. It was loads of fun. I got to play with some kids my age and listen to stories that our friend Carrie read. I really love going to the Library. There are tons of books there that I would just love to look at! Mommy says when I am older I can bring some of them home to read. For now, though, I have to just settle for my own books that Mommy and Daddy bought me.



that's all for now.
Max

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MAXXXXXXXXXX I MISS YOU!!! Stop posting pictures of yourself on the internet, you are just making it harder for us to be so far apart... :(