Saturday, August 13, 2005

Just Another Saturday

Hi All, Max here.

Today I got to spend some time with Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Sean, Aunt Megan and Cailyn. Mommy had to go to work and Daddy went to a birthday party for his friend. They played a computer game. Mommy got to come home to see me at lunch but it was such a short time. I miss her so much, but I had Dee Twenty so I was ok. And Uncle Sean kinda looks like Daddy so it is almost like Daddy is with me even when he is not. No matter anyway, we were all together again soon enough!

I got to go see great grandma today too. She got some new carpet that was pretty fun to crawl on. It has all these speckles in it that I just want to pick them all up.

Oh yeah, I loooooove Graham Crackers.

Max

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Max, We had sooo much fun Saturday -- you are the sweetest thing. I love to play with you and your toys. I know you really love cheerios and the other Gerber melties. When Cailyn, Uncle Sean, and Aunt Megan got here we really had a fun time. Hope you find D - I know it is one of your most favorite toys. When we went to your Great Grandma's you and Daddy really had fun on Grandma's keyboard. We enjoyed your playing music for us. I will stop and see you sometime this week and then for sure next Saturday. Love you sweetie Grandma R.