Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Greetings















Hi Everyone,

I am sorry that I haven't posted lately. Busy, busy, busy!

We got back Sunday from visiting Yia Yia and Papou. We also went to Thea Sophia and Uncle Craigory's. I was so excited to see everyone that I couldn't sleep a wink! Mommy and Daddy just would not listen to me when I tried to tell them I didn't want to sleep. They kept trying to get me to sleep anyway! Can you believe the nerve of them!? I showed them. ;)

Yia Yia and Papou are pretty funny. They tell me stories and Papou is trying to teach me how to count to five! I know that soon I will be able to say it along with him. They have lots of flowers around their house and I got to see some hummingbirds! It was pretty cool.

I also got to see Lisa, Julie, Thea Voula, Aunt Georgia and Nick. And I got to see my Nona! It was loads of fun!

Visiting the Zoo

A couple of weeks ago, we went to the Zoo for my mommy's birthday. She loves the zoo and she wanted me to see it for myself. She said she and daddy had their first date at the zoo! How cool is that?

I got to see all sorts of animals. I think my favorites were the silly monkeys and the lemurs. We also saw some lions and bears and kangaroos and wallaroos. They were all very beautiful! And none of them looked like Callie. She is the best animal of them all and she lives in my very own house!


Me, Mommy and the Lemurs Posted by Picasa

Well, folks, that is all for now.
Lots of love,
Maximillian

No comments: