Sunday, July 10, 2005

Max

Hi, all, Max here.

I am writing to let all of you know that I am well and having a good life so far and looking forward to much more. I have done so many things and seen so many people since my last entry, that I couldn't possibly list them all without forgetting someone, so I am just letting you all know I appreciate all of the love and smiles that you give to me.

I have enjoyed traveling where I have traveled and miss you all when I am not there. If you don't believe me, just ask my mommy and daddy; they will tell you.

Hopefully, this blog will tide you all over until next time.

Thanks, again, and I love you all.

Love,


Max

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi beautiful max. it was so wonderful to be with you both sat.and sun. you are an amazing young man and a pure delight. we are so proud to be your grandparents. grandpa and grandma ries