Sunday, April 03, 2005

A Trip to Marion

Hi All, Max here.

Mommy, Daddy and I went to Marion this weekend to visit my Yia Yia and Papou. We had so much fun.

First, we stopped at a place called McDonald Financial, but they didn't sell any hamburgers or chicken mcnuggets. Mommy said she used to work there. It is called an office. All the people there were really nice and excited to see me. Oh yeah, they were happy to see Mommy and Daddy, too. We visited there for a little while, but we had to get to Yia Yia and Papou's! I couldn't wait too much longer to see them.

When we got to Yia Yia and Papou's, Yia Yia gave me big hugs! I loved being there with her. Then Papou came home and he asked me "Where have you been?" He is funny, he forgets, I guess, that I was at home!

Yia Yia, Mommy, Daddy and I went to the mall for a walk on Friday night and a little shopping. Then on Saturday, Uncle Craigory and Thea Sophia came. They are so funny. Uncle Craigory even changed my diape diape. He did a good job. He gets better and better each time.

On Saturday night, there was lots of water in Yia Yia and Papou's basement. Mommy said it wasn't supposed to be there. Papou stayed up most of the night with a pump to get rid of the water. Then on Sunday morning the big men called plumbers came and they worked for a long time to get rid of the clog. It finally came loose. Thank goodness!

Uncle John and Carrie came home too. They brought me a funny lamb that baa baas. Sometimes it even sings "Old McDonald". Old McDonald doesn't sell hamburgers or chicken mcnuggets either. Mommy said just as well, I probably won't get to eat there anyway.

We left Marion with full bellies and clean diape diapes.

When we got home, Callie was so happy to see us. She rubbed her head all over my feet and hands. She missed me that much! She really is the sweetest kitten ever!

With lots of love,
Maximillian


Me, Yia Yia, Thea Sophia, Uncle John and Carrie Posted by Hello

No comments: