Friday, April 22, 2005

Happy Birthday Callie!

Hi All, Max here.

In honor of Callie's first birthday, I am going to list all her special names. Mommy and Daddy call them Nicknames.

Her given name is Callie Gack Ries. (rhymes with "alley cat")

Her nicknames:

Callie Wallie {Wallie rhymes with Callie}
Callie Walliest
Callie Walliest of Them All
Kitten
Kitten Witten
Sweet Sweets
Callipers

Today to celebrate her birthday, Callie is sleeping in my bed. She has left it long enough to eat and go potty. She is a very funny kitten and we love her very much.


me and the birthday girl Posted by Hello

In other news...

Mommy and Daddy are trying to find me a new room. They say that I will have one to myself and so will Callie. They said that someone else is going to live in this house now.

We went to see lots of houses so far. There is one very pretty one that Mommy loves, but it isn't in the best location. Daddy says "location, location, location" all the time. I don't know what he means by it, but I think Mommy is a bit sad since the house she likes doesn't have a good one. There is another one that has good location, but a really ugly kitchen. Mommy says she is thinking about it, but she just doesn't know yet. It is a very hard decision because I have to grow up in a new house and it has to be a good and safe place to be.

Mommy and Daddy have some hard thinking to do.

I'll keep you updated on the house.

love to all
Maximillian

No comments: