Friday, January 26, 2007

Quick Note

Hi all, Max here.

Just wanted to put in a quick note for all the people that have been visiting after searching about the Regis and Kelly Beautiful Baby contest! Welcome to my site and a hearty Hello! I wanted to let you all know that Mommy and Daddy decided to take me out of the running this year, but we all thought you might want to see a picture of me instead of the bat from the previous post. (Thankfully no more bats! Mommy is VERY happy about that.) As you can see I am extremely adorable and very charming. (at least that is what Mommy says.)



In other news...

Mommy tried cutting my hair again. I really wish Mommy wouldn't do that. I look a bit ridiculous but I guess my hair will grow pretty quick and I will look normal again. (Un)fortunately there are no pictures of said haircut and for that I am quite thankful.

lots of love to my peeps.

Max

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maxie what a day we had yesterday, of course the most fun thing was sled riding in the white out. We had a grand time. Love you sweetie. See you soon Grandma

Anonymous said...

max, you are a beautiful child and a beautiful person regardless of your hair. hiowever, ill be glad when it grows back out. grandpa

Anonymous said...

Hi Maxie -- It was so fun being with you for storytime at the library. The groundhog craft was so cute after it was all done. Love you sweetie--see you soon. Love Grandma