Monday, July 03, 2006

Finally a post

Hi all Max here.

Sorry it has been so long since a post. We have been a bit busy with different things and I just have not had a chance.

Well, to start off, about three weeks ago Mommy fell and hurt her foot pretty badly. She was carrying me, but I didn't get hurt. She just scared me with her yelling for Daddy. I could tell she was really hurting. Luckily she is able to walk without much of a limp now. She says it is still sore at times, but doing much much better.

The worst part of Mommy hurting her foot is that Daddy had to leave to go to Dallas for a Speech Competition with some of his students. He was gone a whole week! We really missed him (including Callie). I got to talk to Daddy on the phone everyday, but it just isn't the same as having him here. I was sure glad to see him walk through the door.

This past Saturday I went to my first parade. It was in honor of the 4th of July and it was awesome. I got to see all sorts of fire engines and doggies and bands and all sorts of things. And the parade people kept throwing candy at me!! I just threw it all back. I can't wait to see my next parade!

On Sunday we met Yia Yia, Papou, Thea Sophia, Uncles Craigory and John at Church where Mommy went when she was little. (we go to a different church closer to home usually.) It was a really nice day and I got to see all my cousins and great aunts and uncles while we were there. My Nouna took me for communion and it wasn't so bad at all. She is super nice and pretty.

Mommy and Daddy say tomorrow is the 4th of July, but I probably won't get to see any fireworks. Maybe next year.

Lots of love to my peeps,

Maxi-man

No comments: