Monday, April 10, 2006

Lots of Fun

Hi all. Max here.

Just wanted to share all about my weekend.

Mommy and Daddy went on a real date on Saturday night--without me! Can you believe it? They left me at home, with Grandpa and Grandma, of course. I really can't complain, I had way more fun with Grandpa and Grandma than I would have with Mommy and Daddy!! They took me to dinner and I got to play with a giant Elmo! It was so cool. I loved it!

On Sunday we met up with Uncle Sean, Aunt Mimi and Cailyn for lunch (really just crackers) and lots of walking all over the college! Yes, everyone I went to college this weekend and let me just say I learned alot. But I was tuckered out by the time we got home.

Sorry to say, that Mommy forgot the camera so there are no pictures of the weekend to share. There will be plenty more next time.

Lots of love
Maxer roo

No comments: