Sunday, December 18, 2005

Pomp and Circumstance

Hi, all, Max here,

I have something very exciting to report.

Daddy has graduated from college again. This time he is a master of English. But I thought he was a master of English before, but now he has a degree and a hood to prove it. I am so proud of Daddy.

The ceremony was very exciting; there were many people in a big place called a gym. Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Sean, Aunt Megan, and cousin Cailyn were all there, too.

As you can see below, Mommy and I are very proud of Daddy.

Congratulations, Daddy.

I love you.



Yayyy, Daddy! Posted by Picasa

On another subject, Christmas is coming, and I can't wait for Santa to come.

Love,

Max

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we are also very proud of your daddy, and we were thrilled to share it with you and mommy. we also cant wait for santa to visit you. have a great day and we love you. grandpa and grandma