Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Sleeping is Overrated

Hi all.

Sleeping is overrated.

Why sleep when I could crawl around the house, get into lots of fun stuff to play with and chase the kitten, Callie. I think my sister kitten is getting tired of me pulling her tail. I thought she liked it when I did that, but now I think she is getting a bit annoyed.

Anyway, I just don't see the point in sleeping. So cry I must as Mommy and Daddy try to make me. They can be so mean sometimes.

Sleeping is way overrated.

Nighty Night,
Max

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right, why do old people seem to need so much sleep, all they need to do is take a quick nap in the afternoon, when nothings going on, and they'll be fine!

Remember, the average old person takes 7 minutes to fall asleep so make sure you stay quiet for those seven minutes (actually probably 5 for mommy and daddy if it's dark outside) after they put you back down to sleep, then you can get up again and play chase the kitty!

Anonymous said...

Hi Weezoh,
My mother tells me that i, as an infant, would not fall asleep easily either (which actually continues on today--it usually takes me much longer than the average 7 minutes. though it has gotten better with the arrival of Max; he wears me out with all this kitten chasing and playing.)

Anonymous said...

Max-Dude,
Nice, blog, bro.

I agree with you: sleep is totally overrated. That's why I skip it regularly.

Anytime you're having trouble sleeping and want to call me, I'm sure I'll be awake.

Although I am sure that you are quite adept at staying awake, you should always remember,(and you can ask Tedesco) I will outlast.

Take care, little guy.
--Uncle Keith

magehammer said...

I can't believe I didn't like sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!