Monday, May 23, 2005

I was Baptized!

On Saturday I was baptized at the Greek Orthodox Church. It was a very stressful day for me and Mommy. Daddy seemed pretty cool the whole day. My Nona Nia did a very good job trying to keep me calm, but I just wanted my mommy to hold me. During the baptism, I had to get undressed and take a bath with olive oil all over me. I really didn't get that part of the whole thing, but my skin is so soft now! I also got to take my first communion on Saturday. By the time it came for communion I was completely worn out; I just went to sleep in Nona Nia's arms! I was so tired the rest of the day! But I decided to put off napping until bedtime. Why waste the day sleeping?

I have to say I had a very good time with my family! It was so good to see my Marion relatives that I don't get to see that often. I hope that I get to see them again real soon. I love them all so much!!


Baptized! Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bless you grandson. we had a wonderful day. grandpa

Anonymous said...

Max,

Don't take this the wrong way, but you seemed a little unhappy on Saturday. It's cool though, we all have days like that. When you hit that water, it musta been like: OOPS POW SURPRISE! I hope you're feeling back to normal this week.

Great seeing you again. Keep up that cuteness! If you do, maybe one day you'll look as pretty as your daddy in his senior picture.

Love,
"Uncle" Keith

Juno said...

Awww Max. You're adorable, but I agree with your Uncle Keith.

Don't feel bad though. When I was baptized I got water up my nose, and I'm afraid Father John ended up suffering a badly misplaced kick!